Sunday 12 September 2010

Shooting Schedules

This is a scanned in shooting schedule that I used for the stills camera on the days of shooting. I didn't actually stick precisely to it however, and I just took as many shots as I could.

Below are scannings of the photoshoot plans that I used during the course of filming. I used them to record when each shot was taken, and what each shot was of, which will be useful and make the footage easy to navigate my way around when it comes to the editing stage. I wasn't really sure about editing decisions as of yet, so I made some notes about what I think would work with each shot, but they aren't anything definite, as I think it would be very hard to tell how to edit the footage without watching it properly yet.















During the filming, I decided to get rid of the shots where passers-by in the street were shouting "Oi wanker" at the main character. This was partly due to not being able to get all my models together at the same convenient time, and it was also partly due to the fact that I had quite a lot of footage and I thought for the purpose of the trailer that it wasn't needed and it would save time, leaving more chance to get other good shots.

No comments: