Thursday 23 September 2010

Soundtrack Problem

Today our media class was told that our teachers have been informed by OCR that we aren't allowed to use a copyrighted soundtrack, regardless of whether or not we had been granted permission from the artist to do so. This means that I will have to create a soundtrack myself, which will be a problem as I am not very competent at using Garageband, as I have previously found out. The soundtrack was what I was hoping would thread my trailer together, as the lyrics and nostalgic sound contributed to the narrative. However, I will nevertheless have to spend some time using the music software and getting to grips with how it works. This will probably eat into my production time as it will now be the largest chunk of production taking up the most time.

No comments: