Monday 9 August 2010

Photoshoot Plans

I made photoshoot plans for the shots I needed for my film magazine cover and film poster. Below is the plan for the film poster:
This is the photoshoot plan for the film magazine cover:

Both of these shots will be out in the open, so the light source will be the sun (natural light) and this will probably be low key for the majority of the film trailer. For the second shot this should be fine because it is so open, as it's in a field, but for the first shot there may not be enough light and it might be too dark. If this is the case, I may be able to shoot it on the top floor (the roof) of the car park, which will be out in the open and give me enough light. This could also make it look higher up and make the shot look altogether more imposing. As both shots are close-ups, I will have to make sure that I am not blocking the light so that I don't cause a direct shadow on my subject's face.

1 comment:

Nicola Naisbett said...

Tell me about the lighting effects that you're going for and how your proposed set up facilitates this.