Wednesday 11 August 2010

Scripts


Here is a screenshot of the script. I found it very difficult to write without sounding pretentious or cringey. I tried to minimise these factors and keep each section in keeping with when it will be in the trailer, so that the footage can be used to unravel subjects like that of fashion and music that I didn't know how to incorporate into the script. I may have to lengthen these monologues however, depending on how long they go on for in the trailer itself.

However, I think that when it actually comes to the filming that I will discuss what I've written so far with my main actor and see what he thinks of it, as he is in my target audience. This way, I will be able to bounce my ideas off someone to get a useful response and hopefully improve it along the way. Also, he might be able to advise me and improve/ add bits to what I have written.

No comments: